Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park
Location: Kaziranga National Park
Indian tourist only
Kaziranga National Park is a reputed park located in Golaghat district in Assam that has fetched great fame worldwide. The elephant safari offered inside the park is one of a kind. The national park also offers Gypsy vehicle or jeep safari for those who wish to travel to the deep dense forest and explore. Kaziranga stretches across five ranges to spot elephants in Bagori and Kohora ranges.
- Expert guide during the safari.
- Early morning safari into the dense forest
- Spotting one-horned rhino and various wild animals like Deer, Bore, Fox etc.
Duration: 1 Hrs
Schedule: Morning : 5:30 am - 7:30 am
* Reporting Time: 15 minutes prior to activity time.
* We do not gurantee the time slot. It will depend on seat availability.
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Minimum 2 person is required for booking.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Once booking is confirmed no refunds will be issued.