Manas National park is one of largest and enchanting national park in Northeast India. Located in a tranquil location in the foothills of Himalaya it adjoins with royal Manas National park in Bhutan. It hosts around 500 different species of birds and animals. Manash river flows through the park make it a paradise for wildlife lovers. River rafting in Manas National Park is a thrilling experience to cherish for the lifetime. You can book river rafting package in Manas National Park with us by feeling the following form.
- Get guided tour of the forest
- Get guided rafting at affordable rates.
This is a group activity. It require minimum 5 person. It costs Rs 8000 for 4-6 person. If number of person is less then 4 we did some adjustment at the spot.
Duration: 3 Hrs
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity