Elephant Safari at Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary
Location : Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary, Morigaon, Assam
Indian tourist only
Have your camera ready and get to the depth of Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary near Mayong village, Assam. The Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary has Garanga Beel and Hadukbeel that draws all the wild animals and over 2000 migratory birds. Spot a Rhino since Pobitora has the highest concentration here. Go on an elephant ride spotting animals and birds. Stay at the eco-cottages and taste the delicious Assamese delicacies.
- Spot rhinos, elephants, buffalow and others.
- Ideal for birding
- Comfortable overnight accommodation nearby.
Duration : 1 :30 Hrs
Schedule : Early morning 6:00am - 8:00am
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Minimum 2 person are required for booking.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity