The Manas National Park is located in the foothills of the Himalayas from the Bhutan side is in the state of Assam. It is a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site, a Project Tiger reserve, and a biosphere reserve. Jeep safari is the best way to explore the dense forest of Manas National Park and uncover the wild animals closely. Bordering the Manas river and encompassing across various ranges is the vast Manas National Park. It draws thousands of environmentalists and travellers who wish to get a taste of nature and rich wildlife habitat.
- Take a jeep safari to the interiors and spot elephants, Golden Langurs, Slow Loris, among others.
- Spot Giant Hornbills, and Khalij Pheasants and more.
- Stay at eco-cottages
Duration: 3 Hrs
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity