If you have not been to Maguri Bill ever in your life and you are a birder then you are surely missing a very valuable hub for migratory birds. The Maguri Motapungbeel or the Maguri bill adjacent to the Dibru Saikohwa national park welcomes birds like Jerdons Babbler, Marsh babbler, Hen Harrier, Falcated duck, and Bar headed geese.
- Complimentary lunch and breakfast included.
- Guided boat ride
- Overnight stay in cottages quite close to the beel
- Jeep safari or treks to the Dibru Saikhowa National Park.
It is a group activity. It requires minimum 5 people. It costs Rs 6000 for 5 people.
Duration: 3 Hrs
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Once booking is confirmed no refunds will be issued.