Kohuwa eco camp
Location: Kohuwa eco camp, Maguri Beel, Guijan ghat, Tinsukia
Indian tourist only
Kohuwa Eco Camp is a cosy and relaxing Eco resort, an ideal stay for wildlife lovers which is located close to Maguri Beel in Guijan ghat, Tinsukia. Maguri Beel is the highlight of Kohuwa eco camp. It is a vast water body, which draws migratory birds like Ruddy Shelduck, Purple Swamphen and Common Stonechat. There are comfortable cottages available at Kohuwa eco camp. The camp offers jungle safari and boat trips through the lake for birding. Fill the following form to book your comfortable stay at Kohuwa eco camp in advance.
- Complementary breakfast included.
- Camping and trekking through Dibru Saikhowa National park.
- Watch local fishing and the sunset.
- Book a boat ride for birding.
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Minimum 2 person is required for booking.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Once booking is confirmed no refunds will be issued.