Kohuwa eco camp
Location : Maguribill
Indian tourist only
Maguribeel is located just 9 kilometers from Tinsukia town and 50 kilometers from Dibrugarh. The beel is the highlight of Kohuwa eco camp. It is a vast water body, which draws migratory birds like Ruddy Shelduck, Purple Swamphen and Common Stonechat. There are comfortable cottages available at Kohuwa eco camp. The camp offers jungle safari and boat trips through the lake for birding. Book your comfortable stay at Kohuwa eco camp.
- Complementary breakfast included.
- Camping and trekking through Dibru Saikhowa National park.
- Watch local fishing and the sunset.
- Book a boat ride for birding.
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Minimum 2 person are required for booking.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity