Trek to Dzukou Valley, Nagaland
Indian tourist only
Enjoy trek to the beautiful Dzukou Valley known as valley of flower in North East India.
Guwahti - Kohima
Drive to Dimapur which takes 8-9 hrs from Guwahati.
Night stay at Kohima.
Early morning after breakfast drive to Viswema village which takes 30 minutes (17 kms).
After reaching Viswema village, start trekking towards Dzukou Valley which takes 5-6 hrs (17 kms).
Camping and exploring Dzukou Valley.
Night stay at camp.
Morning after breakfast, trek down to Zakhama village which takes 3-4 hrs ( 15kms).
Drive to Kohima.
Night stay at hotel.
Kohima / Dimapur Departs.
Morning after breakfast return journey to airport/railway station for the onward destination.
No special permits required for Dzukou Valley. For Nagaland, an inner line permit is required which can be obtained from Nagaland House at Kolkata, Guwahati or Dimapur. There is an entry fee of Rs 30 per person for entering Dzukou Valley.
We can arrange inner line permit for you if required, which takes 1 week.
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Minimum 2 person is required for booking.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Once booking is confirmed no refunds will be issued.