Elephant Safari at Manas National Park
Location : Manas National Park
Indian tourist only
One of the most scenic parks in Assam is the Manas National Park. Located on the foothills of the Himalayan ranges of Bhutan, this National park draws tiger enthusiasts and birders from around the world. There are plenty of species of plants and flowers too in this park. Book a cottage for yourself and enjoy nature.
- Book for an elephant safari.
- Spot elephants, tigers, Himalayan black bears.
- Spot Ospreys, Jungle fowls and more.
Duration : 3 Hrs
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Minimum 2 person are required for booking.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity