The dense Kaziranga National Park is a place that is suited for all travelers, who wish to explore the depths. The Kaziranga National Park is spread across the Bagori (Western range), Agoratoli (Eastern range), Bhurapahar (Ghoraketi range) and Kohora (Central range) along with Panbari reserved forest. Contacting the forest for the jeep safari through these ranges is possible and quite reasonable.
- Elephant ride in the dense forest of Kaziranga
- Watch animals closely from near.
- Spotting migratory birds, rhinos, and elephants.
Duration: 2 Hrs
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity