Jeep Safari at Manas National Park
Location : Manas National Park
Indian tourist only
The Manas National Park on the foothills of Himalayas from the Bhutan side is in the state of Assam. Bordering the Manas river and encompassing across various ranges is the vast Manas National Park. It draws thousands of environmentalists and travelers who wish to get a taste of nature and rich wildlife habitat.
- Take a jeep safari to the interiors and spot elephants, Golden Langurs, Slow Loris, among others.
- Spot Giant Hornbills, and Khalij Pheasants and more.
- Stay at eco-cottages
Duration : 4 Hrs
Schedule : Morning : 5:00 am - 8:00 am
Evening : 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Minimum 2 person are required for booking.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity