Boating at Dibru Saikhowa National Park
Location : Dibru Saikhowa National Park
Indian tourist only
The quaint Dibru Saikhowa National Park is located in the Tinsukia district in Assam. The park got its fame for the migratory birds and the tigers and elephants. However, it is the birds that draw thousands of birdwatchers here every year. There are daylong trips boating safari available for bird spotting of migratory birds as well as for dolphin spotting.
- Spotting and tracking river dolphin as well as various migratory birds.
- Enjoy beautiful landscape of Dibru Saikhowa National Park.
Duration : 4 hrs
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Minimum 2 person are required for booking.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity